SMOKIN' HOT BUFFALO WINGS
2½ lbs. chicken wings (12 - 15 wings)
3 Tbsp Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot Jalapeno
Pepper Sauce, regular Louisiana hot sauce or
use your favorite hot sauce.
1 Tbsp Mild vinegar (Omit this if you are using Louisiana hot
sauce, and use 1/4 cup of hot sauce only)
½ cup (1 stick) melted butter or margarine
1. Wash and cut wings apart at each joint, (Save the tip to
cook up for chicken soup stock later), pat dry and set aside.
2. There are two ways to cook the wings. The baking method is
less fat, but the wings are a little drier and slightly
A. Bake at 425 in roasting pan for 30 minutes; turn over
and bake another 30 minutes.
B. Deep fry the wings in a deep fat fryer or in a pan on
the stove. The fat should be hot enough so that the
chicken wings take 12 to 14 minutes to brown,(about
350° to 375° Fahrenheit). Drain the wings on a paper
towel and keep them hot in the oven if you are going to
use right away, or place them in the ice box if they
are for the next day.
3. Mix sauce and butter in a pan and heat just enough to melt
the butter. Place the wings in a bowl, pour the sauce over
them and stir to coat completely.
4. Place the wings in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake
them in the oven for 10 minutes at 425° or until they are
5. SERVING SUGGESTION: Accompany with celery sticks with
blue cheese dip and hot German Potato Salad.
Please send comments to email@example.com